How to open locked android phone ? . How to bypass Android’s lock screen pattern, PIN or password ? Just reset phone is the solution
What is reset
Performing a reset on your mobile phone will delete all of the data and restore it to its factory settings. if you are performing this using your mobile then Make sure that you've backed up all of your important data before starting this resetting.
Master Reset steps -Follow this steps to remove lock
- switch off your mobile
- Press and hold down the Power button,Home button and the Volume Up button at the same time
- Wait for a vibrate then release only the Power button.
- Wait for the android System Recovery screen then you can release the Home and Volume Up keys.
- Press the Volume Down button until the “Wipe data / factory reset” option is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to select the option.
- Press the Volume Down button until "Delete all user data” is highlighted.
- Press the Power button once again to select the option.
- wait for the message “Reboot system now” .
- when complete press the Power key to select the reboot option.
The factory restore process should only take a few minutes to complete.
If the phone is taking long time to respond ?
after factory reset If the phone is taking long time to respond then pull out the battery and start over.
this is just note